Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||97.5(L) x 84 (W) x 289.4 (H)
Pump&Reservoir: 97.5(L) x 84 (W) x 289.4 (H)
Radiator : 282.5 (L) x 129 (W) x 64 (H)
OD : 3/4” ( 19 mm ) : ID : 1/2”( 13 mm )
|Compatibility||Intel LGA 2011/1366/1155/1156/1150/775AMD FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
|Kit Contents||CPU Water Block
- Pacific W1 CPU Water Block x1
- Pacific PR15-D5 Pump/Reservoir Combo x1
- Pacific RL140 Radiator x1 (182.5 (L) x 140 (W) x 56 (H) )
- Pacific 1/2'‘(12.7mm) ID x 3/4'‘(19mm) OD Compression (Chrome) x6
- Luna 14 LED Blue Fan x1
- V-tubler 4T 1/2'‘(12.7mm) ID x 3/4'‘(19mm) OD Transparent Tube x2 Meters
- Coolant 1000 Blue 1000cc x1
- Intel and AMD Universal Backplated & Mounting Kit
- 24pin ATX Bridge Tool x1
- Thermaltake Thermal Grease x1
- File Name
- Release Date