Return / Change / Cancelation
Customer must call Thermaltake Store representative via phone 800.988.1088 (M-F 9-5PM PST)
requests to change or cancel an order. Request sent via email may not be received by
representative in time to make any changes. Please note that the standard processing time
order is 3
business days, but depending on product availability or order work load, certain orders may
much sooner. Once the order has been processed and / or shipped, the order cannot be
review your order carefully prior to making the purchase.
Brand New Product:
- Prior to returning a product for refund, customer must contact
Store representative ( please
click here ) for a Return for Refund Authorization number.
- Product can be returned within 15 days from the date of
noted on product page)
- Once the authorization number for a return for refund has been
ensure the product returned for refund is received by Thermaltake Store’s RMA department
- Customer is responsible for any cost (not limited to proper
and shipping fee) for shipping back the products for refund.
- Any product returned for refund will be charged a 15%
- Product returned for refund must be received in new, resalable
condition of the returned product will be judged by Thermaltake’s sole discretion.
- Shipping charge will not be refunded for any reason, unless
canceled by calling Thermaltake Store representative via phone prior to order being
and / or shipped.
Refurbished (B-Stock Inventory) / Discontinued
Refurbished, B-Stock Inventory, Clearance item and Discontinued product cannot be returned
refund for any
reason. (Unless otherwise noted on product page)
All sales are final.
Order Processing / Shipping
Thermaltake strives to ensure all orders are processed and shipped at the shortest time
depending on the
order load and product availability, order may be completed a lot sooner than the standard 3
business days. However,
during various holiday season or major sales event, order may take a little longer to
- All orders are shipped by UPS. Depending on the selected level
the shipment may be guaranteed to be delivered in certain time.
- UPS Ground – Day-definite delivery typically in one to five business days.
- UPS 3 Day Select – Delivery by the end of third business day.
- UPS 2nd Day Air – Delivery by the end of second business day.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver – Next business day delivery by 3:00 or 4:30 p.m.
- UPS Standard – Day-definite delivery typically in 5-7 business days to Canada.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited – Delivery by the end of 2-5 business days to Canada.
- UPS Worldwide Express – Delivery by 12:00 noon 1-3 business days Canada.
- To get a quote on the shipping cost, add the product(s) you
purchase into the
shopping cart. Proceed to shopping cart, then enter your ship-to zip code and select the
shipping method to receive
updated shipping cost.
- UPS is currently the primary shipping carrier for all orders.
UPS does not deliver
to P.O. Box and APO/FPO, Thermaltake does not accept order shipping to P.O. Box and
addresses at this time.
- All shipping costs are automatically calculated by a live-feed
UPS. Should there be
an error on the shipping cost, Thermaltake reserves the right to cancel the order or
shipping cost at
- Thermaltake reserves the right to cancel any order without
- If additional shipping fee is required, customer will be
email after the order
- Any free shipping promotions does not apply to Canada, Puerto
and the states of
Alaska and Hawaii.
Your Privacy & Security
Customer’s right to privacy is extremely to us. Thermaltake will not disclose any of
information that customers
have provided to us to anyone outside of Thermaltake Inc.
To ensure secure and safe personal data delivery, Thermaltake Store uses SSL (Secure Socket
sensitive data such as credit card information or customer’s personal information. SSL
certificates that authenticate the identity of a Web site to visiting browsers and encrypt
information for the server
utilizing SSL technology. The SSL Certificate also serves as an electronic passport that
an online entity’s
credentials when doing business on the Web. When an Internet user attempts to send
information to a Web
server, the user’s browser will access the server’s digital certificate and establish a
Thermaltake warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during
when given normal, proper and intended usage. If a product proves to be defective in
the warranty period, Thermaltake will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product
similar product. The replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original
whichever provides longer coverage for the customer.
Duration of the Warranty
- Thermaltake TMG branded products are warrantied for six (6)
- Thermaltake PC Power Supply products are warrantied for five
for parts and
- Thermaltake PC Chassis products are warrantied for three (3)
- Thermaltake CPU Cooler and DC Fan products are warrantied for
(3) years for
parts and labor.
- Thermaltake External Storage Enclosure products are warrantied
three (3) years
for parts and labor.
- Thermaltake Liquid Cooling products are warrantied for one (1)
for parts and
- Thermaltake LCD computer display products are warrantied for
year for parts,
labor and backlight.
- All Thermaltake Refurbished products are warrantied for 90
parts and labor.
- All Thermaltake Discontinued / Clearance products are
90 days for
parts and labor.
- If the product purchased in not listed, please refer to the
the product packaging.
Who Is Covered Under the Warranty
The warranty is non-transferable. Only the original customer is covered under the warranty.
sold from auction sites such as eBay.com and Amazon.com by private sellers cannot be
What Is and Is Not Covered Under the Warranty
It is important to note that our warranty is not an unconditional guarantee for the duration
Should the product, in Thermaltake’s opinion, malfunction within the warranty period,
will at its
discretion repair or replace the product that is equal or greater in value depending on
become the property of Thermaltake. The warranty does not apply to the software component of
product or a product
which has been damaged due to accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation, usage not in
accordance with product
specifications and instructions, natural or personal disaster, or unauthorized alterations,
The warranty does not cover any events including
but not limited to:
- Any damages unrelated to manufacturing defects.
- Any unsuitable environment or use of the product in
- Any product which has been modified without official
permission from Thermaltake,
which the serial number or warranty sticker has been defaced, modified, or removed.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from: Accident,
fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, commercial or industrial use,
or failure to follow instructions included with the product.
- Third party products using Thermaltake components will not be
covered by warranty.
Contact vendor or the manufacturer for information about servicing.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by
- Any shipment damages (claims must be made with the carrier).
- Unauthorized repairs to a Thermaltake product will void the
warranty offered by
warranty. Thermaltake reserves the right to refuse to service any product which has been
repaired by non-Thermaltake service personnel.
- Thermaltake does not warrant that this product will meet
customer’s responsibility to determine the suitability of this product.
- Removal or installation charges.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the product
pays the cost of returning a product to customer.
- Thermaltake reserves the right to replace the product with a
service product at
sole discretion at any time.
Limitations Of Implied Warranties
There are no other oral or written warranties, expressed or implied, including but not
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The duration of implied warranties is
to the warranty
length specified in Paragraph I.
Proof of Purchase
In the unlikely event that warranty service is required, Thermaltake will request a proof of
purchase (store receipt or
invoice) and the user must provide that in order to receive warranty service unless
Exclusion of Damages (Disclaimer)
Thermaltake’s sole obligation and liability under this warranty is limited to the repair or
replacement of a defective
product at our option. Thermaltake shall not, in any event, be liable to the purchaser or
party for any
incidental or consequential damage, (including, but not limited to, damages resulting from
interruption of service, lost
of data and loss of business), or liability in tort relating to this product or resulting
use or possession.